Header AD

MzVee Ft Yemi Alade – Come And See My Moda (Official Video)






Exclusive Video | MzVee Ft Yemi Alade – Come And
See My Moda (Official Video) | Download Mp4


Talented Ghanaian female singer, MzVee, releases her new music video featuring the Nigerian singer Yemi Alade in their Club Banger.

Come and See My Moda (prod by Kuami Eugene and Richie Mensah). Watch and download MzVee ft Yemi Alade – Come and See My Moda video below: –

If You are a Music Artist , Be it Upcoming or Famous And You wish To Drop Your Music For Fans To Access Online.
You can Send Your Song To Phone
+255 672 707 654
For WHATSAPP Only




Download Mp4


MzVee Ft Yemi Alade – Come And See My Moda (Official Video) MzVee Ft Yemi Alade – Come And See My Moda (Official Video) Reviewed by Said Bushiri Love on 8:24 AM Rating: 5